The UT01VS33L is a +3.3V, push-pull RESET, single channel voltage supervisor whose function is to monitor vital supply and signal voltages in microprocessor systems. The single channel voltage supervisor features a fixed voltage threshold of +06V and Vcc and includes a watchdog timer.
The UT01VS33L is ideal for power-on reset controllers for microprocessors, microcontrollers, FPGAs, ASICs and DSPs, and can also be used to sequence multiple power supplies with delays between application of each power supply and the final delay for bringing the part out of reset.
Our family voltage supervisors (UT01VSxxx and UT04VSxxx) may be daisy-chained using the master reset capability, or wired in parallel using the open-drain outputs and ideal to control CAES’s Voltage Regulators.
- 3.15V to 3.6V Operating voltage range
- Power supply (VDD) monitor set by the internal voltage reference at 3.08V
- Precision Input Voltage Monitor using an internal 0.6V voltage reference
- Watchdog Timer Circuit monitoring activity on WDI input - Nominal timeout 1.6s
- RESET_OD output responding to the VDD monitor and the manual reset input MR - Nominal RESET_OD pulse width 200ms
- RESET level valid for VDD>=1.2V
- Voltage Supervisor function for microprocessors, microcontrollers, DSPs and FPGAs
- Critical battery and power supply monitoring
- Replace discrete solutions to improve reliability, accuracy and reduce complexity of the systems and reduce solution cost
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 300 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 8-Lead DIP Flatpack
- 400uA (typical)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.