The UT16MX114 belongs to a family of eight 16:1 low voltage analog multiplexers with a convenient LVCMOS (3.3V) digital interface.
The analog mux have Break-Before-Make architecture with a low channel resistance. The UT16MX multiplexer family support rail-to-rail input signal levels. The multiplexer supports serial (SPI™), or parallel (asynchronous or synchronous) interface.
The UT16MX114 operates with a single 5V (+10%) power supply. An external 3.3V digital voltage supply is required, for the digital circuitry and the digital I/O.
- 16-to-1 Analog Mux
- 100Ω Signal paths (typical)
- 5V single supply
- Rail-to-Rail signal handling
- Asynchronous RESET input
- SPI™/QSPI™ and MICROWIRE™ compatible serial interface (UT16MX115)
- Asynchronous parallel input Interface (UT16MX113)
- Synchronous parallel input Interface (UT16MX114)
- LVCMOS/LVTTL compatible inputs (provided by internal voltage regulator)
- 2kV ESD Protection (per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015.7)
- Monitor and mux temperature sensor inputs to enable channel flexibility
- Input over/under voltage protection circuits
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 300 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: >110 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate: >62.3 MeV-cm2/mg
- 28-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- 150 mW
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.