The UT16MX116 belongs to a family of eight 16:1 low voltage analog multiplexers with a convenient LVCMOS (3.3V) or CMOS digital interface set by the voltage level of the VDD_IO pin.
The analog muxes have Break Before-Make architecture with a low channel resistance. The muxes support rail-to-rail input signal levels. The multiplexer supports serial (SPI™), or asynchronous parallel interface.
The UT16MX116 operates with a single 5V (+10%) analog power supply. An external 3.3V digital voltage supply is required for the digital circuitry. The digital I/O supply may be set to 3.3V +10% or 5V +10% by the VDD_IO pin.
- 16-to-1 Analog Mux
- 100Ω Signal paths (typical)
- 5V single supply
- Rail-to-Rail signal handling
- Asynchronous RESET input
- SPI™/QSPI™ and MICROWIRE™ compatible serial interface (UT16MX117)
- Asynchronous parallel input Interface (UT16MX116)
- LVCMOS or CMOS compatible inputs (set by voltage of VDD_IO pin)
- 2kV ESD Protection (per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015.7)
- Monitor and mux temperature sensor inputs to enable channel flexibility
- Input over/under voltage protection circuits
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 300 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: >110 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate: >62.3 MeV-cm2/mg
- 28-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- 150 mW
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.