The UT54ACS14 is a hex inverter with Schmitt triggers and a 5.0V supply voltage. Characterized over full military temperature range, the devices are also QML-Q and -V qualified. The hex inverter performs the Boolean functions Y = A.
- Hex inverter with Schmitt triggers
- CMOS Input Buffer
- 8mA Output Buffer
- Latchup Immune
- Low power consumption
- Power supply operating from 4.5V to +5.5V
- Glue Logic
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <500 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤120 MeV-cm2/mg
- 14-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- 1.8 mW/MHz
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.