The UT54ACS244E is non-inverting octal buffer and line driver with a wide supply voltage which improves the performance and density of three-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. Characterized over full military temperature range, the devices are also QML-Q and -V qualified.
- Synchronous 4-bit, binary reversible up-down binary counter
- CMOS Input Buffer
- 12mA Output Buffer
- Latchup Immune
- Low power consumption
- Wide power supply operating from 3.0V to +5.5V
- Glue logic
- Operational Environment
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <1 Mrad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤120 MeV-cm2/mg
- 20-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- 1.5 mW/MHz
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.