The UT54ACTS132 is a 2-input NAND gate with Schmitt Trigger input levels with a 5.0V supply voltage. A high applied on both the inputs forces the output to a low state. Characterized over full military temperature range, the devices are also QML-Q and -V qualified.
- 2-input NAND gate with Schmitt Trigger
- TTL Input Buffer
- 8mA Output Buffer
- Latchup Immune
- Low power consumption
- Power supply operating from 4.5V to +5.5V
- Glue logic
- Operational Environment
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <1 Mrad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤120 MeV-cm2/mg
- 14-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- 1.9 mW/MHz
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.