The UT54ACTS220 is designed to be a companion chip to CAES' UT69151 SµMMIT family for the purpose of generating clock and wait-state signals. Characterized over full military temperature range, the devices are also QML-Q and -V qualified.
- Companion chip to UTMC’s UT69151 SµMMIT family
- Clock generator and wait-state signals
- TTL Input Buffer
- 8mA Output Buffer
- Latchup Immune
- Low power consumption
- Power supply operating from 4.5V to +5.5V
- Glue logic
- Operational Environment
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <1 Mrad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤120 MeV-cm2/mg
- 14-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- 14-Pin DIP
- 1.0 mW/MHz
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.