The UT54ACTS244 is non-inverting octal buffer and line driver with a 5.0V supply voltage which improves the performance and density of three-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. Characterized over full military temperature range, the devices are also QML-Q and -V qualified.
- Non-inverting octal buffer and line driver
- TTL Input Buffer
- 12mA Output Buffer
- Latchup Immune
- Low power consumption
- Power supply operating from 4.5V to +5.5V
- Glue logic
- Operational Environment
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <1 Mrad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤120 MeV-cm2/mg
- 20-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- 20-Pin DIP
- 2.0 mW/MHz
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.