The UT54ACTS74E is a a D-type positive triggered flip-flop with a wide supply voltage. Characterized over full military temperature range, the devices are also QML-Q and -V qualified. When Preset and Clear are inactive (high), data at the D input meeting the setup time requirement is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock pulse. Following the hold time interval, data at the D input may be changed without affecting the levels at the outputs.
- D-type positive triggered flip-flop
- TTL Input Buffer
- 8mA Output Buffer
- Latchup Immune
- Low power consumption
- Wide power supply operating from 3.0V to +5.5V
- Glue logic
- Operational Environment
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <1 Mrad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤120 MeV-cm2/mg
- 14-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- 1.0 mW/MHz
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.