The UT54BS16245 provides 16 bits of high-speed CMOS-compatible bus switching. Ideal for high speed, bus isolation applications, the UT54BS16245 can be configured as two 8-bit low-impedance switches with separate output-enable inputs. CAES’s Bus Switch product family provides cold sparing capability to other interfacing products removing the need for actual cold sparing multiplexer inputs.
- 16-bit Bus Switch
- +3.3V Operating Power Supply with Typical 11Ohm Switch Connection between Ports
- +5.0V Operating Power Supply with Typical 5Ohm Switch Connection between Ports
- Bidirectional Operation
- Ultra-Low Power CMOS Technology
- -60dB Signal Isolation
- 500MHz Channel Bandwidth (3dB)
- Memory Interface
- Bus Isolation
- Analog Applications Support
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <300 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 48-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- Xx mil Pitch
- xxW (typical)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.