The UT54BS3245 provides 8 bits of high-speed CMOS-compatible bus switching, organized as one 8-bit low impedance switch.
CAES’s Bus Switch product family is ideal for high speed, bus isolation applications and provides cold sparing capability to other interfacing products removing the need for actual cold sparing multiplexer inputs.
- 8-bit Bus Switch
- +3.3V Operating Power Supply with Typical 11Ohm Switch Connection between Ports
- +5.0V Operating Power Supply with Typical 5Ohm Switch Connection between Ports
- Bidirectional Operation
- Ultra-Low Power CMOS Technology
- -60dB Signal Isolation
- 500MHz Channel Bandwidth (3dB)
- Memory Interface
- Bus Isolation
- Analog Applications Support
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <300 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 20-Lead Ceramic Flatpack
- Xx mil Pitch
- xxW (typical)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.