The UT54LVDS454 is a single high performance device in a small QML package that can be configured as a Dual LVDS transceiver, or Quad LVDS repeater.
The UT54LVDS454, 1.25Gbps LVDS Dual Transceiver/Quad Repeater is designed for high-speed, high reliability and harsh environment serial link applications. The UT54LVDS454 high-speeds LVDS Transceiver/Receiver is ideal for buffer protection of space FPGA’s and processors as well as box-to-box communication within a satellite.
UT54LVDS454 1.25 Gbps LVDS Repeater Evaluation Board
Part Number: UT54LVDS454-EVB
- 1.25Gbps LVDS Dual Transceiver/Quad Repeater
- Single 2.5 V Power Supply
- Data Rates up to 1.25Gbps per Channel
- Protocol Independent
- Cold Sparing on All-pins
- Low Propagation Delay (Latency)
- Low Channel-to-Channel Skew
- Supports up to 1 meter of FR4 PCB or 10 meters of cable up to 1.25Gbps
- Fail-safe Function for Loss of Signal Detection
- Compatible with TIA/EIA-644A LVDS Standard
- High-Speed Serial Repeater and Distribution
- Primary and Redundant Data Switching/Cross-Strapping
- High-Speed Data Mux & Demux
- L&S Band RF D2D/JESD204B Buffering and Muxing
- SDR, UHF, SAR, Phase-Array Radar Data Buffering and Muxing
- Space VPX (VITA78) Data Plane Switching and Cross-Strapping
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55ºC to +105ºC
- Total Ionizing Dose: <100 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 71-pin CLGA, CBGA, CCGA
- 9 mm x 10 mm, 1.0 mm pitch
- 170mW (typical)
- Flight Grade:
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.