Deriving its name from Serial, µ-coded, Monolithic, Multi-mode, Intelligent, Terminal, the monolithic SµMMIT™ family provides the system designer with an intelligent solution to MIL-STD-1553 multiplexed serial data bus design problems.
Each SµMMIT device is a single-chip that implements all three of the defined MIL-STD-1553 functions - Remote Terminal, Bus Controller, and Monitor. Operating either autonomously or with a tightly coupled host, the SµMMIT devices solve a wide range of MIL-STD-1553 interface problems.
The UT69151 SµMMIT™ E contains the base functions of the device family, but has significant enhancements over prior generations of MIL-STD-1553 devices.
- Comprehensive MIL-STD-1553 dual redundant Bus Controller (BC), Remote Terminal (RT), and Monitor Terminal (MT)
- MIL-STD-1553B, Notice II RT
- Internal command illegalization in the RT mode
- 16-bit read/write time-tag with user-defined resolution
- Subaddress data buffering
- Simultaneous RT/MT mode of operation
- Flexible BC architecture designed to off-load the host computer
- Minor frame timing
- Efficient command block flow statements (Branch, Go To, Call)
- Status word polling
- Programmable retries
- Programmable interrupt architecture with automatic interrupt logging available in all modes
- Autonomous operation in all three modes of operation making it ideal for low cost remote terminals
- Built-In Test capability
- Supports IEEE Standard 1149.1 (JTAG)
- Radiation-hardened option available
- Satellite Avionics Communications
- Subsystem Command, Control and Data Acquisition
- Battery Electronics Management and Telemetry
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 300 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤128 MeV-cm2/mg
- Flexible Packaging Offering:
- 85-Pin Pin Grid Array (PGA)
- 84-Lead Flatpack (RadHard)
- 132-Lead Flatpack (0.025 mil Pitch)
- 2.5W (max)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- 9A515.e.1 (RadHard)
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.