CAES offers the highest density and highest performing NAND device in the space industry.
The UT81NDQ512G8T, 4Tb NAND flash based on the Triple-Level Cell (TLC) NAND technology delivers 32 times the density of the closest competing device available in a single industry standard JEDEC 132 BGA package.
The UT81NDQ512G8T is Open NAND Flash Interface (ONFI) 4.0 compliant and supports up to 667MT/s throughput (read/write) per pin. With access to unparalleled storage capacity, designers can significantly increase sensor and digital signal processing throughput in space instruments such as solid-state drives and recorders, reconfigurable computing systems and imaging and communications data buffering applications.
- 4Tb Density
- 3.3 V Core and 1.8 V, 1.2V I/O Supply Voltage
- Open NAND Flash Interface (ONFI) 4.0 Compliant
- Triple-Level Cell (TLC) Technology
- Page Size: x8 18,592 Bytes
- Block Size: 2304 Pages
- Plane Size: 4 planes x 504 blocks
- Device Size: 16,128 Blocks
- Synchronous I/O Performance
- NV-DDR2 Support (533MT/s r/w throughput per pin)
- NV-DDR3 Support (667MT/s r/w throughput per pin)
- Asynchronous I/O Performance
- tRC/tWC: 20 ns (min)
- Array Performance
- Read Page: 74 uS (typical)
- Program Page: 1900 uS (typical)
- Erase Block: 15 ms (typical)
- Data Retention: JESD47G Compliant
- 3 K Program/Erase Cycles (TLC mode)
- 40 K Program/Erase Cycles (SLC mode)
- Solid-State Drives
- Solid-State Recorders
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Imaging and Communications Data Buffering
- Space Computing
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <50 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤55 MeV-cm2/mg
- 132-Pin Plastic Ball Grid Array, JEDEC
- 12 mm x 18 mm, 1.0 mm pitch
- <300mW (typical per active die)
- Flight Grade:
- PEM-INST-001 (NASA-EEE-INST-002) – Level 2
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
Use the link(s) below to view the ECAD Model for this product.
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.