CAES memory products are for your applications requiring the highest reliability in extreme environments.
The UT8ER512K32 is a 16Mb, 512K x 32, high performance CMOS static RAM with EDAC. This device has a power-down feature that reduces power consumption by more than 90% when deselected. Ideal for fault tolerant designs in harsh space environments.
- 16Mb, 512K x 32
- 20ns Read, 10ns Write Maximum Access Time
- Compatible with Industry Standard 512K x 32 SRAMs
- TTL Compatible Inputs and Output Levels
- Three-State Bidirectional Data Bus
- +3.3V I/O Voltage, +1.8V Core Voltage
- Ideal for fault tolerant designs in harsh space environments
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <100 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤111 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate: <8.1 x E-16 errors/bit-day
- 68-Pin Ceramic Quad Flatpack
- 5W (maximum package power dissipation)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
SMD/Datasheet corrections to include missing AC timing specs and edir VDD and VIO absolute max rating
Corrected and New AC parameters for EDAC register access
SEE Limits corrections
An internal review determined Total Ionizing Dose (TID) testing bias circuit was limiting current when performing radiation testing to 100 krad(Si) per MIL-STD-883, M1019, Condition A. As a result of this finding, samples from previously delivered wafer
Product Information Notice is to inform the industry about the CAES SRAMs low power read architecture
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.