CAES memory products are for your applications requiring the highest reliability in extreme environments.
The UT8Q512E is a 4Mb, +3.3V, radiation tolerant, asynchronous SRAM, which is compatible with industry-standard 512K x 8 SRAMs well suited for fault tolerant designs for low earth, orbits (LEO).
- 4Mb, 512K x 8
- 20ns Maximum Address Access Time
- Asynchronous Operation
- Compatible with Industry Standard 512K x 8 SRAMs
- TTL Compatible Inputs and Output Levels
- Three-State Bidirectional Data Bus
- Single +3.3V Supply
- Ideal for fault tolerant designs for low earth orbits
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <100 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤110 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate: <1.1 x E-9 errors/bit-day
- 36-Pin Ceramic Flatpack
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Product Information Notice is to inform the industry about the CAES SRAMs low power read architecture
SMD/Datasheet corrections to include missing AC timing specs
DMSMS, discontinue for product type 05&06 and create type 07 for Rev F die
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.