CAES memory products are for your applications requiring the highest reliability in extreme environments.
The UT8R128K32 is a 4Mb, 128K x 32, high performance CMOS static RAM. This device has a power-down feature that reduces power consumption by more than 90% when deselected. Ideal for buffer memory for calibration, configuration and lookup table data.
- 4Mb, 128K x 32
- 20ns Read, 10ns Write Maximum Access Time
- Asynchronous Operation
- Compatible with Industry Standard 128K x 32 SRAMs
- TTL Compatible Inputs and Output Levels
- Three-State Bidirectional Data Bus
- +3.3V I/O Voltage, +1.8V Core Voltage
- Buffer memory for calibration, configuration and lookup table data
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range:-55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose:<100 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune:≤111 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate:<8.1 x E-16 errors/bit-day
- 68-Pin Ceramic Quad Flatpack
- 5W (maximum package power dissipation)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.