The UT8R4M39 is a 160Mb, radiation hardened by design, high performance CMOS static RAM multichip module (MCM) that is functionally compatible with traditional 4Mx39 SRAM devices.
The device has a power-down feature that reduces power consumption by more than 90% when deselected, offered in a single package solution, and has superior SEU performance. Ideal for code execution in high performance microprocessors, microcontrollers and FPGAs.
- 160Mb, 4M x 39
- Asynchronous Interface
- External EDAC Support
- 20ns Read, 10ns Write Access Time
- Functionally compatible with traditional 1M x 39 SRAM devices
- CMOS compatible input and output levels
- Three-state bidirectional data bus
- Supply Voltage: +2.3V to +3.6V (Supply), +1.7V to +2.0V (Core)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers, FPGAs
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range:-55°C to +105°C
- Total Ionizing Dose:<100 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune:≤110 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate:<7.3 x E-7 errors/bit-day
- 132-Pin Side-Brazed Dual Cavity Ceramic Quad Flatpack
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-Q+
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Correction to SMD, Figure 2. Terminal Connections UT8R4M39 4MEG x 39-Bit Dual Voltage SRAM MCM
Group D Seam Seal failure of microcircuit, memory, digital, CMOS, radiation-hardened, dual-voltage SRAM, Multichip Module
An internal review determined Total Ionizing Dose (TID) testing bias circuit was limiting current when performing radiation testing to 100 krad(Si) per MIL-STD-883, M1019, Condition A. As a result of this finding, samples from previously delivered wafer.
Product Information Notice is to inform the industry about the CAES SRAMs low power read architecture.
Burn-in temperature reduction informational notice.
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.