CAES memory products are for your applications requiring the highest reliability in extreme environments.
The UT8R512K8 is a 4Mb, high performance CMOS static RAM. This device has a power-down feature that reduces power consumption by more than 90% when deselected and well suited for fault tolerant designs for low earth orbits.
- 4Mb, 512K x 8
- 15ns Maximum Access Time
- Asynchronous Operation
- Compatible with Industry Standard 512K x 8 SRAMs
- TTL Compatible Inputs and Output Levels
- Three-State Bidirectional Data Bus
- +3.3V I/O Voltage, +1.8V Core Voltage
- Ideal for fault tolerant designs for low earth orbits
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range:-55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose:<100 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune:≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate:<8.9 x E-10 errors/bit-day
- 36-Pin Ceramic Flatpack
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Product Information Notice is to inform the industry about the CAES SRAMs low power read architecture
SMD/Datasheet corrections to include missing AC timing specs and edir VDD and VIO absolute max rating
Product discontinuance notice to announce the end of life (EOL) 300krad TID parts for SMD numbers 04227, 03235, and 03236
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.