CAES has an extensive memory product portfolio. The UT8SP2M32, 64Mb, 2Mx32, is a high performance synchronous static random access memory.
CAES’ SSRAM solutions combine the best of both SRAM and DRAM memories. SSRAM memories provide the speed of a DRAM, with the simplistic interface, zero latency, random access and zero dead cycles between operations of an SRAM.
The Continuous Data Transfer (CDT) architecture eliminates wait states between read and write operations. The UT8SP2M32 are well suited for high performance computing and buffer memory for video and telemetry data.
- 64Mb, 2Mx32
- Synchronous SRAM
- Continuous Data Transfer (CDT) architecture eliminates wait states between read and write operations
- Supports 40MHz to 133MHz bus operations
- Internally self-timed output buffer control eliminates the need for synchronous output enable
- Registered inputs and outputs for pipelined operation
- Clock-to-output time = 7ns
- Clock Enable to enable or suspend clock operation
- Synchronous self-timed writes
- "ZZ" Sleep Mode option for partial power-down
- "SHUTDOWN" Mode option for deep power-down
- Four Word Burst Capability--linear or interleaved
- Single+2.5V to +3.3V supply
- Buffer memory for calibration, configuration and lookup table data
- Operational Environment
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +105°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <100 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate: <1.7 x E-15 errors/bit-day with internal error correction
- 288-pin CLGA, CBGA, CCGA
- 26 mm x 33 mm
- 15W – max package power dissipation permitted
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-Q+
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.