CAES memory products are for your applications requiring the highest reliability in extreme environments.
The UT9Q512K32E is a 16Mb, radiation tolerant, multi-chip module (MCM) for designs that require higher density in a small footprint. This device has a power-down feature that reduces power consumption by more than 90% when deselected and well suited for fault tolerant designs for low earth orbits.
- 16Mb, 512K x 32
- 25ns Maximum Address Access Time
- Asynchronous Operation
- Compatible with Industry Standard 512K x 32 SRAMs
- TTL Compatible Inputs and Output Levels
- Three-State Bidirectional Data Bus
- Single +5V Supply
- Ideal for fault tolerant designs for low earth orbits
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +105°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <100 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤110 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate: <1.1 x E-9 errors/bit-day
- 68-Pin Ceramic Quad Flatpack
- 50 Mil Pitch
- 1.0W per byte
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Product Information Notice is to inform the industry about the CAES SRAMs low power read architecture
SMD/Datasheet corrections to include missing AC timing specs
DMSMS, discontiune for product type 02&03 and create type 04 for Rev F die
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.