CAES delivers high-quality products, reliably and cost-effectively, through intelligent selection, interaction and partnership with our suppliers.
Our supplier sourcing team defines and implements robust supply chain and commodity strategies to support our goals and derive significant value across our business.
CAES outsources many of our components, processes and services to our supply chain.
Our suppliers range from small machine shops to multinational corporations, so our level of influence varies, but we recognize it is important that we work closely with them to ensure their operations meet satisfactory labor and environmental standards.
Our Selection Process
Our selection process is based around the following criteria:
- Technical capability
- Scale and geographic location
- Program Management
To become a CAES preferred supplier, we expect the following characteristics to be demonstrated:
- Transparency in financial and performance reporting
- Consistent defect-free products and services on time and in full
- Continuous improvement culture in all aspects of the business
- Innovation, imagination and responsiveness
- World-class cost performance
Become a Supplier
If you are interested in becoming a supplier, please fill out this form and we will contact you.