CAES has extensive experience designing, qualifying and manufacturing a wide range of microstrip patch antennas. We work collaboratively with customers to design for specific platform and application requirements.
CAES Patch Antennas can accommodate a wide range of coverage requirements such as:
- Single element designs with broad beam widths
- Single axis arrays with fan-beam coverage
- Dual axis arrays with pencil-beam coverage
In addition, our patch antennas can be optimized for small size, weight and cost and support a wide range of geometries. Examples include:
- Designs can be tailored for any platform from high dynamic munition, missile and launch vehicle applications to high reliability satellite applications to military aircraft, ground and seaborne applications
- Single linear, dual linear and circular polarization
- Amplitude and phase matching to support anti-jam GPS requirements
- Wideband, miniaturized and thermally stable performance with proprietary dielectric blends
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.