CAES precision positioners are deployed in a range of industrial and military aerospace applications including electronic surveillance/radar; SATCOM; EW/DF; directed energy; EO tracking, surveillance and instrumentation; satellite laser ranging; shipboard EW/ELINT and weapons launchers.
Our line of multi-axis gimbal systems feature scalable, modular, lightweight designs easily configured to support sensor payloads ranging from five to 2,000 pounds.
Key features include:
- Mil-Spec designs
- Unique bearing structures for ultra-stiffness structures
- Low jitter LOS pointing
- Wide bandwidth servo performance
- Modular construction for easy tailoring for customer payload and application
- Standard digital interface for easy integration and tuning
- Ports for INU/AHARS/IMU interface and stabilization
- Anti-drift algorithms for precision LOS pointing with fiber optic gyros (FOG’s)
Precision Positioning Systems
Our off-the-shelf precision sensor positioning systems and multi-axis gimbals are available for a variety of military applications and provide an ideal solution to accurately acquire, track and point a variety of sensor payloads in harsh land, sea and airborne environments.
CAES precision positioning systems are designed to provide customers with a cost-effective solution that can be delivered to the field in less time, with low cost of ownership and offers the industry’s best combination of performance, delivery and affordability.
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.