With 35 years of proven experience in design and manufacture of precision positioning systems, CAES provides SPS Digital Controls for commercial and military applications with the best combination of reliability, precision and value.
CAES' SPS Digital Controls consist of:
- SPS-2722 Servo Digital Controls - designed for commercial applications
- SPS-2840 Micro Digital Controls - designed for military applications
The SPS Digital Controls are available in a variety of formats: PC-104 or custom control cards, and are common across the entire SPS Positioner product line.
Available package housings include:
- Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA)
- National Electronics Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Air Transport Rack (ATR)
- Custom packaged within the stabilized gimbal system
The architecture utilizes Industrial Pack (IP) modules to implement a wide variety of interfaces and features including:
- Analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-analog (D/A) converters
- Resolver-to-digital (R/D) converters
- Digital and analog input output (I/O) interfaces
- Inter-range instrumentation group (IRIG) timing
- Auto video tracking
- Communications interfaces such as RS-422/232, RS-485, Ethernet, and other common communication formats.
Are you ready to order?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.