CAES’ precision stabilized positioners and digital controls provide the industry with the best combination of reliability, precision and value. Our military Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products incorporate field-proven expertise in Line of Sight (LOS) stabilization and control systems technology, with modular designs and sizes to accommodate a range of sensor payloads.
CAES precision stabilized positioners are deployed in a range of industrial and military aerospace applications, including:
- Electronic surveillance/radar
- Directed Energy
- EO tracking/surveillance/instrumentation
- Satellite Laser Ranging
- Shipboard EW/ELINT
- Weapons launchers
Our SPS standard product line of stabilized positioners and digital controls, feature scalable, modular, lightweight designs easily configured to support sensor payloads ranging from five to 2,000 pounds. Key features include:
- Military specified designs
- Unique bearing structures for ultra-stiffness structures
- Low jitter LOS pointing
- Wide bandwidth servo performance
- Modular construction for easy tailoring for customer payload and application
- Standard digital interface for easy integration and tuning
- Ports for INU/AHARS/IMU interface and stabilization
- Anti-drift algorithms for precision LOS pointing with fiber optic gyros (FOGs).
Precision Stabilized Positioners Products
Support & Contact
Looking for something specific?
Experts are available to assist with your design.Connect With an Expert
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.
Are you ready to order?
Our team is happy to assist.
Stay Engaged with Us
Keep apprised of the latest news by subscribing to our CAES In Point newsletter.