Sinuous Antennas provide RF performance similar to comparably-sized planar spiral antennas, while also supporting reception of multiple signal polarizations. CAES offers a variety of sinuous antennas to meet your design needs.
CAES Sinuous Antennas are available to support virtually any polarization need including dual-linear and dual (LHCP+RHCP) circular. In addition, low loss RF switches can be easily integrated to allow user polarization selection via a DC-bias on the RF center conductor. Key features include:
- Dual-linear and dual-circular polarization
- Integrated (optional) solid state RF switch enables user selectable polarization
- Integrated (optional) hybrid provides dual circular polarization
- Ultra wide bandwidth (up to 36:1)
- Low axial ratio and minimal beam squint
- Available as phase and amplitude matched-sets for precision direction finding and interferometer applications
- Qualified for severe military airborne environment
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.