CAES' SPS Positioners product line accurately acquires, tracks, and points a variety of electro-optical (EO) and radio frequency (RF) sensors in military airborne, ground, and naval applications.
Our military Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products incorporate field-proven expertise in Line of Sight (LOS) stabilization and control systems technology, with modular designs and sizes to accommodate a range of sensor payloads. Our line of multi-axis gimbal systems feature scalable, modular, lightweight designs easily configured to support sensor payloads ranging from five to 2,000 pounds.
- Electronic surveillance/radar SATCOM
- Airborne EW/DF
- Directed Energy
- EO tracking/surveillance/instrumentation
- Satellite Laser Ranging
- Missile Launchers
Key features include:
- Mil-Spec designs
- Unique bearing structures for ultra-stiffness structures
- Low jitter LOS pointing
- Wide bandwidth servo performance
- Modular construction for easy tailoring for customer payload and application
- Standard digital interface for easy integration and tuning
- Ports for INU/AHARS/IMU interface and stabilization
- Anti-drift algorithms for precision LOS pointing with fiber optic gyros (FOGs)
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.