CAES designs and manufactures custom Interferometer Arrays for high-precision, signal interception, and direction-finding, missions. As a designer and manufacturer of antennas and RF Front-End electronics, CAES is uniquely qualified to provide turnkey, custom Interferometers with integrated RF Front-End electronics that provide world-class AoA accuracy.
CAES Interferometers are ruggedized subassemblies with optimized SwaP-C and can be integrated into virtually any asset, be it manned or unmanned aircraft, surface vessels, ground vehicles, or missiles. Key features of CAES Interferometer Arrays include:
- High-Precision, Phase-based, Short-Baseline-Interferometry (SBI), for COMINT and ELINT direction-finding, missions.
- 1-D and 2-D Interferometry with optimized SwaP-C performance.
- Available antenna solutions include Horns, Spirals, and Sinuous, allowing optimization of field-of-view, polarization, and sensitivity, to suit customer requirements.
- Available with integrated RF Front-End including filters, limiters, gain stages, and channelizing.
- Integrated RF Front-Ends provide low-noise, high-gain assembly with high channel to channel isolation.
- Imbedded Filter/channelizers provide high OIP2 and suppress undesired spurs.
- Available with both real-time and onboard-storage calibration.
- Integrated microcontroller and/or FPGA-based command and control solutions.
- Full user control via RS-422, Ethernet, or SPI.
Support & Contact
Looking for something specific?
Experts are available to assist with your design.Connect With an Expert
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.
Are you ready to order?
Our team is happy to assist.
Stay Engaged with Us
Keep apprised of the latest news by subscribing to our CAES In Point newsletter.