CAES combines filters and multi-throw switches to build channelizers and switched filter banks for high performance, compact, rugged applications such as radar, electronic warfare, space and missiles.
CAES integrated module assembly process utilizes the laser welded construction to achieve high isolation between filter paths, and our proprietary in-house plating processes enables industry-leading high-Q, low loss performance.
- Lumped element filters to 10 GHz+
- Combline filters to 20 GHz+
- Printed filters
- Low loss switch technology (MMIC, PIN Diode)
- High IP3 performance
- Can be integrated with comb generator multipliers
- Low loss/high selectivity
- High reliability
- Low phase noise with vibration
- Compact packaging
- Integrated switch controllers available
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.